We are open to provide care! We are doing our part to keep everyone safe. If you have an upcoming appointment and experience flu like symptoms, please call us to reschedule or discuss alternative arrangements.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks, cash, and Care Credit.
3. CareCredit - CareCredit knows pets are family too. That's why they offer veterinary financing to help keep your most cherished family members in top shape.
Whether you use it to cover annual expenses like preventative care check-ups or for unexpected costs like pet prescriptions and house calls, the CareCredit healthcare credit card makes it easy to give your pets the care they need, when they need it.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
We now offer Scratchpay!
With their simple payment plans and high approval rates, it’s no wonder why Scratchpay is the fastest growing financing provider in the veterinary space.
Keep all your furry, feathery, and scaly loved ones healthy by providing them with the care they need.
Learn more at www.scratchpay.com